Friday, August 13, 2010

firefox - no image loading phew !

Yesterday I have to delete some stuff from my PC and unfortunately during that process my firefox setup was reset. i.e. when I opened it it behaved as if I am opening it first time. During this process, I could see some images are not being loaded properly. Especially flickr.com On the same page some get loaded and some do not. After searching on google found out following steps, which fixed the issue.

* In the browser bar, type about:config
* Go to the property permissions.default.image, set the value 0, irrespective of whatever value present
* Close the browser, re-start. Browse couple of pages and reset the value to 1 in the above method.
* Now close the browser again and re-start, this fixed the issue.

cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to visit your blog Sudhakar.. Keep posting regularly.